Thursday, January 22, 2009

Poll Results--01/13/09--01/20/09

Hello all! Thank you for your votes on the polls! Here are the results!

Did you get any books for Christmas?
Total of 3 votes

Of Course!.......................1 vote (33%)
No!.......................0 votes (0%)
I got several!.......................1 vote (33%)
What's a book, and why would I want one? :-).........1 vote (33%)

Glad to see you all got some books! I also got some, haven't had a chance to read them, but I did get some! :-) (yes, they are are girly book, in case you wondered :-) )

My little note I had before the next poll questions...

New Polls!
Hello all! At long last I am doing polls, amazing! :-) I'd like to get some ideas about what you think about adding my Dad as a guest author or contributor to the blog. Also, I'd like to see if you like the idea, what you'd like to see him write. Thanks for your input and have a great day!

Do you think Dad should:
Total of 3 votes

Be a guest writer with article/reviews occasionally.......................0 votes (0%)
Be a contributor.......................3 votes (100%)
Not sure......................0 votes (0%)
Neither, keep things how they are!.......................0 votes (0%)
He should write one article, then ask me! :-).......................0 votes (0%)

Interesting, you all think Dad should be a contributor! Cool! I will have to let him know. :-) I probably will hold off for now, on actually adding him as a contributor, but I will start posting some articles, soon, I hope! :-)

If Dad contributes would you like him to: (you can choose more than one)
Total of 3 votes

Write book reviews/summaries..............1 votes (33%)
Review Systematic Theology from Sun. School..............2 votes (66%)
Write Theological/thought provoking articles..............3 votes (100%)
Something else (email with an idea)..............0 votes (0%)

So, everyone thinks Dad should write articles. :-) I hope to incorporate all three of these ideas at some point. The systematic theology will probably be on of the "easiest" to do on a regular basis. I'd love it if Dad can summarize some of the books he reads, that way I can get more books on here, without having to do all that reading first! :-) If Dad and I can come up with some good ideas for theological articles, we'll try to get those up too, especially since you all like that idea! :-)

If Dad contributes would you like to see it happen:
Total of 3 votes

Once a week.............3 votes (100%)
A couple times a week..............0 votes (0%)
Once a month........................0 votes (0%)
Twice a month.......................0 votes (0%)

Again, you all agree! Seems unusual. :-) Once a week sounds pretty good to me, but I'm not entirely sure what Dad will think of this idea. :-) If he does the Systematic Theology, that should work, since he has to do that once a week anyway. :-)

Thank you again for your participation! I'm glad to see that everyone seems favorable to having Dad contribute in some way. Next week, I have most of the week off, and in addition to doing some things around the house, I hope to get lots of blogging done! :-)

On another note, I apologize if you don't like my new "girly" background. :-) However, I was going to do pink with lots of hearts for Valentine's Day, but it seemed too busy, so be happy it's pink and brown and not pink and hearts! :-)

Until the next post, have a great week!

Amanda :-)

No comments: