Sunday, November 9, 2008

Poll Results--11/01/08--11/08/08

Hello all! Here are the latest poll results! Thanks again for your input as I continue to evaluate the blog!

In the last month, have the book posts:
Total of 4 votes

Improved.......................................1 vote (25%)
Gotten Worse.............................0 votes (0%)
Stayed the Same........................1 vote (25%)
No opinion..................................2 votes (50%)

Thanks for the input! :-)

What has been your favorite fiction book blog review post(s)?
Total of 3 votes

Magician's Nephew..................................1 vote (33%)
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe............1 vote (33%)
Stepping Heavenward..................................0 votes (0%)
Oliver Optic posts..................................0 votes (0%)
Lamplighter, White Dove..................................0 votes (0%)
Lamplighter, 3 Weavers..................................1 vote (33%)
Lamplighter, Hedge of Thorns..................................0 votes (0%)
Children's Reading Material..................................0 votes (0%)

Hee! After reading the few responses I got on the three sets of book questions, it confirms my suspicions that the average reader doesn't read many of the book reviews, and I should shorten them. :-) Now, if I could just figure out how.... :-)

What has been your favorite non-fiction book review blog post(s)?
Total of 3 votes

Spiritual Disciplines..................................2 votes (66%)
John Piper book..................................1 vote (33%)
Al Mohler book..................................0 votes (0%)
C.S. Lewis Biography..................................0 votes (0%)
William Tyndale Biography..................................0 votes (0%)
Sarah Mally book..................................0 votes (0%)

I'm enjoying the Spiritual Disciplines series as well! :-)

What has been your favorite "miscellaneous" post?
Total of 3 votes

Poll Results..................................1 vote (33%)
Discussion Questions..................................0 votes (0%)
Family stuff (birthday posts, 21 years ago)......................0 votes (0%)
Spurgeon Quotes..................................1 vote (33%)
Why Narnia is special to me..................................0 votes (0%)
Narnia Movie vs. Book review..................................1 vote (33%)
History of the blog..................................0 votes (0%)
How to leave a comment :-)..................................0 votes (0%)

Would you like to see?
Total of 5 votes

More pictures..................................2 votes (40%)
More quotes..................................3 votes (60%)
More in my profile..................................1 vote (20%)
More blogs/websites:-)..................................0 votes (0%)
Something else..................................1 vote (20%)
Everything is fine how it is :-)..................................0 votes (0%)

You all seem to like quotes! :-) Will have to think of some more creative ones soon. Hmm, maybe some on animals? hehe :-) Oh yeah, I wonder what the "something else" is??

Do you enjoy seeing the previous weeks poll results for an extra week?
Total of 5 votes

Yes..................................1 vote (20%)
No..................................2 votes (40%)
I don't scroll down & I never see them...............1 vote (20%)
Just keep the results up for a day or two instead of seven days.......0 votes (0%)
Don't care..................................1 vote (20%)

Thanks for the input here! I figured if I got tired of seeing previous polls, you were too! :-) I still may keep them up for a day or two longer, ironically, no one voted for that, but it seems like a good option to me. :-)

Would you mind if the current polls were moved down further on the screen?
Total of 6 votes

No I wouldn't mind............................... 0 votes (0%)
Yes! Keep the polls where they are!..................2 votes (33%)
I'm confused!..................................0 votes (0%)
Don't care. :-)..................................4 votes (66%)

Hee! Interesting, I think I will end up moving the polls down a little bit, not much, but some. I sort of want some of the "more important" items up at the top, and since most of you don't care, I will probably switch it. :-)

How often do you like to see the background changed?
Total of 3 votes

Once a week..................................1 vote (33%)
Twice a month..................................0 votes (0%)
Once a month..................................1 vote (33%)
Never..................................0 votes (0%)
What's a background? :-)..................................1 vote (33%)

Well, I know two of these voters were siblings, sorry Andrew, but changing a background once a week is too much in my opinion! Even though you do like it! Maybe at Christmas time I will do that. :-) My personal favorite is to change the background twice a month. :-) I shall ignore Sarah who voted on the answer, "what's a background?" :-) Once a month is a good choice too, although, I still like a little more variety personally. :-)

Should the music?:
Total of 5 votes

Stay the same..................................0 votes (0%)
Keep the same, but add new songs..................................0 votes (0%)
Change all the songs..................................2 votes (40%)
Get rid of the music all together..................................0 votes (0%)
Don't care..................................1 vote (20%)
What music? :-)..................................2 votes (40%)

Well, if you, ahem, noticed, I did change all the songs. :-) I will probably change them once a month. I can't wait until Christmas! Woo! Think of all the fun classical Christmas songs, very fun! :-)

Have a great week all! More polls will show up soon, if I can think of some questions! :-)

No comments: