Saturday, October 25, 2008

Poll Results--10/18/08--10/25/08

Hello all! Thanks again for participating in my last poll! Oh, and by the way, I never vote on my own polls, in case you wondered. :-) Here are the results... :-)

Continuing on with Narnia Polls...
Okay! Here are a few more Narnia Polls. I will post more polls about the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when I actually review it. In the meantime...

Trivia: Have you ever tried Turkish Delight? (yes, it is a real dessert)
Total of 5 votes

Yes!....................................................0 votes (0%)
No!.......................................................4 votes (80%)
I had it, and it was terrible!.................1 vote (20%)
I had it, and I loved it!...........................0 votes (0%)

Interesting! Well, I'm not surprised that most of you have never tried Turkish Delight. Mom bought it once from the grocery store. (my sister Sarah voted that it was terrible :-)) I honestly can't remember if I tried it. :-) Sarah, Mom, and I think Josh, all tried it. Sarah and Mom thought it was so horrible, that I think I wasn't brave enough to taste it. :-) (we won't go into the dramatic details of what Sarah did) It was a rose flavored Turkish Delight. If I remember correctly, they declared it to taste like soap or lotion, something horrible. :-) So, if you ever want to try it...I recommend you go with a different flavor other than rose!

Which of the following Narnia movie productions have you seen?
You were able to pick more than one on this poll, and there were a total of 5 voters

The most recent ones...................................................5 votes (100%)
The old British ones......................................................4 votes (80%)
Some random cartoon one they had ages ago..............3 votes (60%)
None of them.................................................................0 votes (0%)

Wow! I'm impressed that 3 of you have seen the cartoon one! I could barely remember if they really made one or not. :-) I believe I've seen all of the productions. (not that I remember them all that well) :-)

Which of the Narnia movie productions did you like best?
Total of 5 votes

The most recent ones.............................................3 votes (60%)
The old British ones....................................................1 votes (20%)
Some random cartoon one they had ages ago..............1 votes (20%)
I've never seen any of them............................................0 votes (0%)
All the productions are terrible!.....................................0 votes (0%)

Interesting! I'm not surprised that the most recent movie productions won! :-) I am surprised someone liked the cartoon so well though. :-)

Comparing the new & old movie productions, would you say:
Total of 3 votes

The new productions are better and "way cooler"
with all the graphics, better actors, etc................................2 votes (66%)
The old British films are better because
they stayed closer to the books (i.e. were more accurate).........1 vote (33%)
Narnia is timeless, any production is good!.................................0 votes (0%)

Interesting, this is sort of hard question, so I'm glad I didn't have to vote on it. :-) I would probably have voted for "Narnia is timeless, any production is good!" I will have to re-watch the old movies again though, to actually have an accurate vote. :-) When I re-watch them, I'll let you know what I think. :-)

Thanks again for participating! Have a great week and look for more polls soon!

No comments: