Friday, October 31, 2008

21 Years Ago Today!

Hello all! Well, another day went by without a book review. Sorry! Maybe next week! :-) (our Internet was down for awhile. My brother was busy installing a "router" and didn't have time to finish before leaving for work. Despite this temporary inconvenience, the results are worth it!)

Anyway, so, since I still seemed to be swamped with other things, I thought I'd take the time to give you some family trivia. :-)

21 years ago today we moved into our present house! That's right, I've been living in the same place since I was a little over two years old, and my sister was only a few months old. :-) (no, I don't remember the apartment we used to be in at all, in case you wondered :-) )

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that bit of trivia with you.

On another note, today is "Reformation Day" I thought I'd give you two links to read more about it if you are interested.

http://thereformeddoug.blogspot.com/

http://teampyro.blogspot.com/2008/10/bedrock-of-reformation.html

Have a great weekend!

No comments: