Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poll Results---First week 9/4/08--9/11-08

Thanks to all who voted in my first poll! The results if you are interested are in, and here they are:

Question: What is your favorite type of book?

Fiction..................................................had 4 votes
Non-Fiction.........................................had 2 votes
Biographies..........................................had 1 vote
Comic Books :-)...................................had 2 votes

Look for more polls in the future! :-)

3 comments:

Doug said...

GO COMIC BOOKS!!!

AJSBookBlogger said...

Haha! Was it you who voted comic books? I knew Sarah did...I wondered who the second person was. :-) Thanks for your vote! But fiction still rules!

Doug said...

Actually I voted on non-fiction but changed my vote to Comic Books...

GO COMIC BOOKS!!!