Monday, March 16, 2009

Poll Results--02/27/09--03/08/09

Hello all! Well, here are the poll results and a brief update. :-) Last week was insanely busy for me, and I completely forgot until the end of the week to put up a new quote for the week! Oh well! This week is also promising to be just as busy, maybe a little less so, but not by much. :-) Last week I enjoyed seeing a high school production of "Les Misérables" that had a couple of friends in it, and I was able to see a friend in her ice-skating competition, between that and working 30 hours last week, sorting pictures, and other responsibilities, blogging is just not working these days! :-) After seeing "Les Misérables" I am in the mood to read the book. :-) However, since it's a French novel, and they are notoriously long, I will probably have to hold off until the summer. :-) I may do some posts on that, if I ever do read it! Anyway, onward to the poll results!

First, thank you to all who participated! I think I got a couple of new voters on these polls and it was fun to see!

Would you like to see updates on what I'm doing on a regular basis?
Total of 4 votes


Yes............................................3 votes (75%)
No, they are irrelevant to the blog............0 votes (0%)
Don't care.....................................1 vote (25%)
What's an update? :-)..........................0 votes (0%)

Well, interesting, I'm glad that most of you enjoy my random updates I do. They are much easier than doing book reviews, and I can usually fit them into my schedule better. I will keep that in mind! :-)

Would you be interested in reading a summary of the marriage conference I attended in January?
Total of 5 votes


Yes...................4 votes (80%)
Not really.............1 vote (20%)
Don't care.............0 votes (0%)
I want a book review!.........0 votes (0%)

Wow! I wasn't quite expecting everyone to be so interested in my notes.:-) Once I get some time I will start working on getting something up here for you to review!

What would you like to see reviewed next?
Total of 4 votes


Finish Prince Caspian.....0 votes (0%)
The next chapter in Spiritual Disciplines.....0 votes (0%)
Noel Piper book.........................0 votes (0%)
Pleasing People..........................0 votes (0%)
Something by "The Dad".....................1 vote (25%)
Movie Review..................................0 votes (0%)
That Voice of the Martyrs book you promised us in November!.....3 votes (75%)

Hee! Well, yeah, I guess the Voice of the Martyrs book has been on my list to do long enough, between the marriage conference notes and this, I will try to have one or the other up this month! I really will try! :-) I will also see if Dad is up for doing an article soon. :-)

Thanks for all of you who participated! Hope you have a great week!
~Amanda

No comments: