Friday, November 7, 2008

Praise & Prayer Request!!

Hello all! Some of you know that I have been job searching for awhile now, and today I found out that I will be working part-time seasonal work at a local craft store! I am very thankful for this opportunity! I'd appreciate your prayers as I learn the new job and continue to search for full-time employment. I start Monday morning and I will be searching for the "dress code" work clothes this weekend. (that could also be considered a prayer request too, that I can find the items I need!)

Thank you to all those who have been praying, and please keep doing so!

A very excited, and thankful blogger,

Amanda :-)

2 comments:

me said...

Congrats! Amanda!
So is this Michaels, or Hobby Lobby?
Glad to hear the news!
See you Sunday, Lord willing!
Dea

AJSBookBlogger said...

Thanks Dea!

It's Michaels...which means I have to go shopping for brownish/khacki pants and black shirts this weekend! Hopefully I will find something I can sort of tolerate. :-)

Have a good week!

Amanda :-)