Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My official blog post on blogging during the Holidays :-)

Hello all! I've had several "Notes on Blogging" where I mentioned my status on blogging for the holidays. However, I wanted to give an official Blog post to this, that way I can delete all my "Notes." :-)

For the months of November and December I will be pretty busy getting ready for Christmas, lots of church activities, working, and who knows what else. :-) I still hope to do polls, quotes, Scripture of the day etc. However, I won't be posting as many book reviews. (you probably have already noticed this :-) ) If I can get at least one book review up a week, I will have considered that a success! :-) I'd like to get 2-3 up a week, but I just don't think I'll be able to. :-) So, in the meantime, feel free to look at the archives, vote on polls, browse the blog, or check out some of the blogs/websites/links that are at the sidebar!

The books I hope to do "soon" (as in November and December) are:

Voice of the Martyrs book
Prince Caspian
(maybe the rest of the Narnia series)
Finish Spiritual Disciplines
Maybe Pleasing People, by Lou Priolo
Maybe a Christmas Book

That's a pretty long list, and I don't think I'll get to them all, but we will see! If you have any preferences on what I do first, or the order I go in, let me know! The Voice of the Martyrs book is on my top priority list, I just can't figure out the best way to review it! :-)

Thanks to all of my readers, friends, and family who look at the blog! Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: