Sunday, November 2, 2008

Poll Results--10/25/08--11/01/08

Hello! Here are the latest poll results! Thanks for participating!

Are you tired of Narnia polls?
Total of 7 votes

Yes.........3 votes (42%)
No.........4 votes (57%)

Hee! I mentioned before in a "Note on Blogging," that I am also tired of Narnia polls. Thanks to those who aren't though! I should have some more Narnia polls again when I review the rest of the Narnia series. Enjoy the break though! :-)

Who is your favorite human character in, "The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe?
Total of 6 votes

Peter...............1 vote (16%)
Susan.............0 votes (0%)
Edmund........0 votes (0%)
Lucy...............1 vote (16%)
The Professor...........4 votes (66%)
Mrs. Macready...........0 votes (0%)

Wow! The Professor wins! I like the professor a lot too! I would have a hard time deciding between the Professor and Lucy though. :-) I like the Professor better in the books though, he's a little "blah" in the movie. :-)

Who is your favorite Narnia Character?
Total of 6 votes

Aslan.........................3 votes (50%)
Mr. Tumnus............1 vote (16%)
The Beavers............2 votes (33%)
The White Witch.........................0 votes (0%)
Father Christmas.........................0 votes (0%)
One of the Witch's "evil helpers".........................0 votes (0%)
Another Narnia animal/character.........................0 votes (0%)
Someone else.........................0 votes

Again, I would have trouble voting on these myself...the three that were chosen would be the ones I would decide on though. :-) Probably it would be between Aslan and the Beavers. :-)

What is your favorite part in the 2005 movie production?
Total of 6 votes

The beginning.........................0 votes (0%)
Lucy discovering Narnia............1 vote (16%)
Edmund and the Witch............0 votes (0%)
The four children getting into Narnia...............0 votes (0%)
The beavers.........................2 votes (33%)
The intense chase or battle scenes.........................1 vote (16%)
Aslan's death and coming back to life...............1 vote (16%)
The ending..................0 votes (0%)
Some other part.........................1 vote (16%)

Favorite parts, let's see, well, I know Sarah voted for Lucy discovering Narnia, but she said her real favorite part is when the four kids are friends and their interaction with Aslan. Andrew voted for some other part, and his favorite part is when Edmund is rescued and turned good. :-) Now, what would be my favorite part, hmm, I don't know. :-) Watching Aslan's death and coming back to life was very powerful to me the first time we watched it in theatres, so maybe that. But I love it when Lucy first gets into Narnia and sees all the snow! Very cool! :-) And you all probably know by now that the battle scenes etc. were not my favorite part! :-)

What should the next post be about?
Total of 7 votes

Prince Caspian...............3 votes (42%)
Second part in "Spiritual Disciplines"...............2 votes (28%)
Voice of the Martyrs book, about 8 different women...............2 votes (28%)
Something about me......................................0 votes (0%)
Something else (email with a suggestion)..................0 votes (0%)

You voters like to be really close to tied! I wanted to do the Voice of the Martyrs book next, but I am still trying to figure out the best way to summarize that. It's a little challenging. Hopefully this week. I might get to Prince Caspian this week too, not sure yet. I needed a break from Narnia last week though. :-) If I don't get to either Prince Caspian or the Voice of the Martyrs book this week, I will be doing another section in Spiritual Disciplines. :-)

Thanks again for voting! It's a lot of fun for me to see what you like! Have a great week!